Why Exhibit at the Yankee Dental Congress?
This is where serious dental professionals come to DO BUSINESS
YDC is the Annual Conference & Exposition for New England Dental Professionals. The conference features advanced programming presented by the leading experts from across the country.
Over 27,000 dental professionals come to purchase products, gather the latest information, network with colleagues, see product demonstrations, learn cutting-edge techniques, and earn continuing education credits.
What you receive as an exhibitor:
- Access to over 27,000 dental professionals
- 23 hours of exhibit time over three days
- Company listing online and in publications
- Company link from yankeedental.com and in publications
- Numerous traffic builders on the exhibit floor daily
- Strong alumni attendance from the many area dental schools: Boston University, Harvard University, Tufts University, University of Connecticut
Complimentary lead retrieval (must be ordered)
- Free marketing opportunities include:
Free show special listing in the Advance Planner, Mobile App, Website, and On- site Guide
Facebook and Twitter posts
Use of YDC logo and web banners
- Complimentary customized expo passes for you to invite your customers and prospects to visit you on the show floor at no charge
- Complimentary exhibit hall badges for 12 staff members per 10x10' booth
Let us help you reach your audience outside the exhibit hall!
The YDC offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities to provide exposure for your company. Sponsoring a special event, program or scientific course can put your company's name in front of all YDC attendees. We will work to help tailor an opportunity to meet your needs. If you don't see something that works for you listed in our sponsorship opportunities, call us and we'll create something.
YDC puts you in contact with the decision makers in the dental market.
- 97 Percent of YDC attendees visit the exhibit hall
- 55 percent of YDC attendees visit the exhibit hall at least three times
- 63 percent of dentists plan their purchases six months in advance
- More than 60 percent of YDC attendees said they will use information from the Yankee exhibit hall to make purchasing decisions
- 76 percent of YDC attendees say that show discounts would entice them to purchase on the exhibit floor
- Typically, the dentist is the decision-maker for purchases, but often the hygienists, assistants or office personnel assume the role of evaluator in making purchases.
*Percentages based on past surveys conducted by YDC.