Certificate of Insurance Information
All exhibitors must send an original certificate of insurance to the Massachusetts Dental Society by December 5, 2014. No exhibitor will be allowed to set up without the required certificate of insurance.
Please refer to our sample and these five steps to be sure your certificate of insurance displays the required information.
1. Your company must be listed as the insured
2. You must carry and maintain a minimum of $1 million insurance coverage that provides general liability coverage, coverage against damage to persons and property, and hazard insurance, insuring the exhibitor's property and its exhibit space, to fully protect it and the MDS and the additional insured (see below) against all risks in connection with its exhibit at the Yankee Dental Congress, or under the 2015 Rules & Regulations, or otherwise.
3. Required dates must cover the dates of the expo, including set-up and breakdown: January 26-February 1, 2015. Please send the certificate even if it expires by 12/31/14, then send a new certificate after this date.
4. All insurance shall name as additional insured the Massachusetts Dental Society, other participating dental societies of Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont, the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority and Freeman.
5. The certificate holder must be listed as follows:
Massachusetts Dental Society
Two Willow Street, Suite 200
Southborough, MA 01745
If you do not carry general liability insurance, you may purchase this in the form of event insurance. Information and order forms will be provided in the exhibitor service manual, sent in October, or contact the vendor directly:
Certificate of Insurance
John Buttine Inc.
(212) 697-1010 ext. 49
The YDC and the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority will not be responsible for damage or loss to any property of the exhibitor, including the shipping containers brought into or used in or about the convention center, nor for any acts or omissions of the exhibitor's employees, agents or representatives.
See the SAMPLE certificate of insurance.
Emily Cantin, Exhibits Coordinator