- Thursday 1/25/2018
- Time: 2:00 - 5:00 pm
- Course Code: 178TL
- Cost: $75
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Infection Control Update in a Dental Health Care Setting
Barbara Bancroft, RN is a national speaker, author, and is currently the Executive Director and President of CPP Associates, Inc., a continuing education firm for corporations and health care professionals.
- Discuss the pros and cons of soap and water versus alcohol gels
- List pathogens dispersed via respiratory droplets: HPV, TB, SARs, influenza, etc.
- Identify pathogens dispersed via saliva
- Discover the role of antibiotic stewardship in preventing the overuse of antibiotics
- Describe high-risk populations, including diabetics and immunocompromised patients
- Investigate the role of saliva as a defense
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office, Technician
This Course will be audiotaped.