- Saturday 1/27/2018
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 624SW
- Cost: $99
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
BLS (CPR) for Health Care Providers
Miles Childs, BSM, NREMTP is the director of Critical Knowledge, Inc., a nationally registered paramedic, and an advanced cardiovascular life support instructor.
Carolyn Tomao, RN, MPH, BSN is the founder and owner of ABC CPR Services and a full time emergency room nurse.
- Discuss how to operate an AED
- Practice one- and two-person CPR
- Demonstrate the correct use of a bag mask device
- Identify and manage choking (foreign-body airway obstruction) in adult, child, and infant patients
- Receive a two-year AHA certification in CPR/AED for Health Care Provider
CPR manuals and masks are not required, but will be available for purchase at the course.
This course is also offered on Thursday, 2:00 - 5:00 pm, 169TW and Friday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 429RW and Friday, 2:00 - 5:00 pm, 468RW and Saturday, 2:00 - 5:00 pm, 650SW
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office, Technician