Building and Managing Your Booth
Get started - How to Access Your Booth Builder & Quick Setup Guide
View the Quick Setup Guide for customizing your booth at Yankee Dental Congress Virtual 2021. If you have any questions while completing your booth you can use the live chat (located on the lower right-hand side of the screen) from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET. If you are outside of those hours you may leave a message, and someone will get back to you promptly.
Accessing your booth:
- Navigate to www.virtualeventplace.com.
- Click the LOGIN or SIGN UP – IT’S FREE button.
- On the Login for Existing Users tab, click the Forgot Password? hyperlink and enter your email address. See screenshot below.
- You will receive an email with your password to log into the site. *This email will be coming from firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you first log-in, you will be prompted to change your password.
- Once you are successfully logged in click on your profile in the top right-hand corner then choose “my company” from the drop-down list.
- Click on the “admin” button
- Click on “Trade Show” then select “booths” from the drop-down list.
- Your booth will display in the booth menu of the trade show tab.
- Click the down arrow to the right of your company name and hit “display/edit”
Booth Support ( Open this week 9 am to 8 pm est ) and Saturday 9 to 5
For design or content assistance on your booth, please use the LiveChat feature located on the event platform or email one of our support staff.
Booth Building Demos (Live)
Join us every Monday, Wednesday & Friday @ 12:30pm ET
US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Booth Building Demo (On-Demand)
This is a general overview on adding content, uploading materials and customizing the look and feel of your virtual booth
Advanced Booth Building Demo (On-Demand)
Booth Sizing Specs
Update your Company Profile
How to Use Chat During Yankee Virtual 2021
Involve your staff and increase networking time with your tradeshow's chat function.
How to Retrieve Business Cards
Visitors to your booth will be reaching out. Learn how to retrieve the business cards they leave you.