Exhibitor Dentalpalooza FAQs
What are the event hours?
What are the set up hours and what is included with my booth?
- Set up is 10am – 11am on June 4. If your set up might require longer, reach out to email@example.com.
- Move-out is 7pm. There is a very short window for move-out. We ask that all companies pack up immediately so the tents can then be removed in a safe and timely manner.
- Tabletop booths: (1) 6’ table (tablecloth not included), 2 chairs, 2 exhibitor badges
- 10x10 Tent: tent, (2) 6’ tables (tablecloths not included), 4 chairs, 4 exhibitor badges
- 20x20 Tent: tent, (4) 6’ tables (tablecloths not included), 8 chairs, 8 exhibitor badges
- 20x30 Tent: tent, (6) 6’ tables (tablecloths not included), 12 chairs, 10 exhibitor badges
*if you will not require the number of tables/chairs allotted, you must let show management know by May 25. Tables/chairs will not be able to be removed once set.
*Badges will be ordered via exhibitor registration and will be picked up on site. Companies who register more staff than badges allotted will be charged $25/badge
What is the weather policy?
Dentalpalooza will be held on June 4th rain or shine. In the event of a weather emergency, an alternate date will be announced.
What can we bring for display?
- No large displays allowed except in tents and all materials must be hand carried from the parking lot – you may bring your own dolly for transport.
- Displays cannot hinder the sight lines of displays next to you. If your display does not meet this rule, show management has the right to have you remove it.
- Tabletop booths - all displays must fit on the 6’ table provided
- Tents – Electricity is not provided unless arranged, and paid for, in advance. This service is extremely limited to certain locations.
- Everything that is brought in must be removed at the end of the event.
What are the Health and Safety guidelines for the event?
Does the Lawn on D have WiFi?
How do I register for and when will I get my badges?
- Registration is planned to open on April 7.
- Badges will be picked up on site beginning on June 4 at 9:30am.
- Badge pick-up locations will be at the Lawn on D entrance and the Westin Hotel entrance to the Lawn on D.
How can I arrange for hotel rooms?
Where should I plan to park for Dentalpaloooza?
For parking information please see the Dentalpalooza Directions and Parking page.