MDS Clinician Corner
Want to speak at Yankee Dental in front of your peers?
The Yankee Dental Congress takes place in late January every year at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston, MA. The Yankee 2020 Program Committee is seeking five MDS member dentists to each offer a one hour continuing education course.
A variety of topics addressing clinical dentistry and practice management will be accepted for review. Programs must be educational in nature providing fair and full disclosure and equitable balance of all aspects of a topic being presented.
No endorsement, commercialism or selling will be permitted. All program materials must be free from promotional influence and content.
The MDS Clinician Corner will be held on Thursday, January 30, 2020 and a timeslot will be assigned to each speaker.
All applications will be evaluated by the 2020 Yankee Program Chairs for topic, content, and description.
Please submit the following:
- Name, address, email address and phone number
- Color photo
- Title (no more than 78 characters including spaces and punctuation)
- Course Description (5-7 sentences)
- Learning Objectives (6-8, After this course attendees will be able to:)
Room Setup -The room will be setup theater style with the following standard audiovisual equipment:
- Standing lighted podium, Wireless lavaliere microphone, HD projector, Laser pointer, Wireless slide advancer, Laptop computer (speakers must bring their program on a flash-drive if using a computer presentation),
- Projection screen (we do not offer a 3:1 screen)
Submit proposals to email@example.com with the subject line: MDS Speaker Stage/Last Name by 12:00 pm May 31, 2019 for review.
Only MDS members in good standing will be considered.