- Friday 1/26/2018
- Time: 8:30 am - 12:15 pm; 1:45 - 5:00 pm
- Course Code: 504RL
- Cost: $89
- Room Location: BCEC Ballroom East
- Credits: 6 CE Hours
Dentsply Sirona World Presents "Digital Summit 2018" @ Yankee
Tarun Agarwal, DDS co-founded in July of 2002 the DentalTown Townie Meeting, an annual event considered one of the most progressive educational opportunities in dental education. He practices in Raleigh, NC.
Domenic D'Amico, DMD is an adjunct instructor in the department of comprehensive care at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He also maintains a private practice in Watertown, MA.
Erin Elliott, DDS is the past president and diplomate of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy and is a practicing general dentist in Post Falls, ID, where she has successfully integrated dental sleep medicine into her practice.
Dennis Fasbinder, DDS is a diplomate of the American Board of General Dentistry and the Federal Services Board of Dentistry and a clinical professor at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry.
Clifford Ruddle, DDS is the founder and director of Advanced Endodontics. He is also an assistant professor of graduate endodontics at Loma Linda University, the University of California, and is an adjunct assistant professor of endodontics at University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry.
Don Tyndall, DDS, PhD, MSDH is the former director of radiology for the UNC School of Dentistry, and is a professor in the UNC department of diagnostic sciences. He currently serves as councilor for public policy and scientific affairs of the Executive Council of the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology.
Glide Path Management: The Essence of Endodontic Success
- Appreciate how vision improves confi dence, performance, and results
- Utilize microsonic techniques to uncover hidden orifices
- Perform pre-enlargement procedures to create deep radicular access
- Gain knowledge on restorative material options for chairside CAD/CAM systems
- Understand clinical longevity, margin integrity, and fracture resistance of chairside CAD/CAM all-ceramic materials
- Discuss the diverse clinical applications of chairside CAD/CAM materials
- Explore the common findings in 3-D scans
- Understand when to refer or document fi ndings observed in CBCT scans
- Know what to ask yourself when purchasing 3-D cone beam technology to make the best decision for your practice
- Understand how digital dentistry enhances patient communication for comprehensive diagnosis
- Describe three steps of integrated digital implantology and how it creates more idealized patient outcomes
- Explore a four-step protocol for practical implementation of obstructive sleep apnea therapy
- Review the critical steps of virtual implant planning
- Observe surgical guide selection and workflow
- Identify the benefits of CAD/CAM in the implant practice
- Explain what sleep apnea is and its importance in dentistry
- Identify OSA patients within your own practice
- Discuss how oral appliance therapy can help your patients