- Saturday 1/27/2018
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Course Code: 672SL
- Cost: $25
- Room Location: BCEC Ballroom East
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Navigate Your Digital Future
Cynthia Brattesani, DDS has served in many positions and remains an active member of The American Dental Association (ADA), the California Dental Association (CDA), and the San Francisco Dental Society (SFDS) of which she served as president.
Daniel Klauer, DDS is the clinical director at the TMJ and Sleep Therapy Centre of Northern Indiana located in South Bend, IN.
Developing technology in the modern world is accelerating all around us, and this change raises the bar for competitive requirements. The instructor’s implementation of in-offi ce CBCT imaging helped to raise the capabilities of her practice on that competitive bar and also allowed her to differentiate her brand with patients. In this course, the instructor will share the ways 3-D technology has helped her to respect her patients beyond the Golden Rule. Review examples of scientifi c methods for ethical patient education and show how these methods can improve patients’ experiences by motivating and empowering them to make optimal dental health choices.
- Explain how 3-D CBCT education enhances patients’ total experience
- Review the Platinum Rule and how 3-D fits into this rule
- Identify effective ways to educate patients to make the most appropriate choices for their health
- Understand the concept of pre-suasion and its insights
- Discuss research showing how 3-D compared to 2-D improves patient diagnosis
The TMD and sleep therapy areas of dentistry are experiencing exponential growth. The instructor will cover topics such as reading images, billing for images, new patient generation, case acceptance, team development, utilization of CBCT for ortho, TMD, and sleep therapy. In addition, attendees will learn how to realize the cost savings to both patients and the practice. If you’re considering purchasing a CBCT or recently have done so, this course is a good opportunity to learn how CBCT can transform your practice.
- Understand how the information from CBCT scans can help improve patient outcomes for ortho, TMD, and sleep therapy
- Develop the potential for TMD and sleep therapy treatments for patients who need it
- Discuss methods to integrate CBCT into a busy general practice
- Identify your practice's growth opportunities and cost savings through the utilization of CBCT