- Saturday 2/2/2019
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Course Code: 695SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom I
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Giving Children a Healthy Start: Pediatric Sleep and Airway Disorders
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Ralph Dolfi, DDS practices general dentistry in Cary, North Carolina. His focus is open airway dentistry, orthodontics through a unique, non-pharmaceutical, and non-surgical treatment.
- Define sleep-related breathing disorders and how to screen
- Identify pediatric airway health issues using tools available to determine the degree of severity of outward symptoms
- Understand the relationship between sleep-related breathing disorders, early childhood growth and development, jaw development, arch expansion, creating proper, and eliminating improper oral habits
- Determine and evaluate the underlying root causes
- Implement treatment using natural forces to develop and correct, build in myofunctional therapy to create proper habits, and expand arches all while providing stable results for a lifetime
Recommended Audience: Dentist