- Thursday 1/31/2019
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 212TW
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom F
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Digital Dentistry Demystified
Justin Chi, CDT, DDS joined Glidewell Laboratories in 2015 after graduating from the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC.
- Understand the requirements and techniques for digitizing the clinical workflow
- Determine how to digitally design a functional and esthetic restoration
- Identify material choices based on their indications
- Assess how to produce quality restorations with chairside milling
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.