- Thursday 1/31/2019
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 220TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom B
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
The Paradigm Shift: Implant Restoration from Surgery to Crown in Six Weeks
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
James Wu, DDS is a clinical assistant professor at the Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine of Boston University and maintains a private practice in Tewksbury, MA.
- Assess the numerous paradigm shifts in materials, fixture design, placement, prosthetic, and loading protocols of titanium implants for the past 35 plus years
- Identify the latest innovations that can help complete an implant restoration from surgery to crown in six weeks
- Analyze the evidence-based data that will help dispel some commonly held misconceptions on implant loading and occlusion
- Understand emerging trends in managing peri-implantitis
- Explain the use of CBCT in implant dentistry
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.