- Thursday 1/31/2019
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 221TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom B
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Upholding Your Oath
Tami Wanless, RDH is the professional education manager at Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co. LLC.
- Summarize the solution for dental biofilm management using state-of-the-art air therapy, and a combination of hand and power instrumentation
- Differentiate between supragingival and subgingival biofilm removal technology
- Provide greater comfort to your patients
- Assess clinical protocols to integrate air polishing therapy
- Examine ROI potential with time management strategies
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Hygienist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.