- Friday 2/1/2019
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 530RL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom B
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
The New Era of OSHA & HIPAA Inspections: Are You Prepared?
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Jill Obrochta, RDH is a founder, author, researcher, and workshop leader at Dental Enhancements, LLC Products and Services.
- Distinguish what OSHA and HIPAA modules are required for your state and when you have to renew them
- Understand what three components are critical for setting up comprehensive compliance programs within your dental facility
- Realize that CDC guidelines are the “basic expectations” and OSHA inspectors can fine dental offices for ignorance of these guidelines
- Adopt a “maximum efforts” mentality to protect your employees and patients by integrating “on-trend” OSHA and HIPAA protocols
- Recognize that OSHA and HIPAA inspections are getting more detailed and sophisticated and how to stay ahead of the curve
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now