- Saturday 2/2/2019
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 668SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom B
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Scan, Plan, Place, Restore!
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Ryan Roosekrans, is a 3-D imaging specialist at Carestream Dental.
- Choose the right CBCT and impression scanner for your practice
- Understand what is required for a quality digital impression
- Assess your options for digitally planning a surgical case
- Summarize your options for digitally designing provisional and final restorations
- Compare working with digital labs and/or milling in your office
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.