- Thursday 1/31/2019
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 216TH
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom H
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Exceed with CEREC 101: The Basics
Gregory Wu, DMD is the director of clinical operations for Onsite Dental Care of New England and maintains a private practice in Westford, MA.
- Understand the benefits of digital impressions and CAD/CAM technology in your practice today
- Identify how to scan, design, and mill restorations in your office
- Determine how to send files digitally to your lab
- Compare different material options
- Practice using a digital scanner to see how easy it is to operate
This course is also offered on Thursday, 2:00 - 4:00 pm, 217TH
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.