- Friday 2/1/2019
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 440RL
- Cost: $79
- Room Location: BCEC Room 210 BC
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Inflammation 911: A True State of Emergency
Uche Odiatu, DMD is a best selling author, NSCA Certified Personal Trainer, and a practicing dentist in Toronto, Canada.
Sir Francis "Knowledge is power" Bacon had it only half right. Knowledge is only potential power. Without application it is simply entertainment. Attend this invigorating course, master this challenge, and take consistent daily action on a number of important daily disciplines.
- Understand how inflammation can both support healing and destruction
- Identify ways to turn down inflammation in your miraculous body
- Evaluate the evidence behind food’s ability to fuel the fires of inflammation or cool them off
- Define the mouth, body, mind connection
- Review the chairside conversation so you can become a trusted total health advisor for your patienT
- Examine ways to stress less about weight control and spend more time on life and your contribution
- Recognize that age doesn’t have to count
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist, Office, Technician
This Course will be audiotaped.