- Saturday 2/2/2019
- Time: 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Course Code: 692SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Room 258 B
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
If You Can't Measure It, You Can't Manage It!
Jayne Carey, RDH has over 30 years of experience as a dental hygienist. She creates and implements systems that are reproducible, manageable, and measurable in her role as President of Perio Management Consultants. Jayne remains passionate about her work and specializes in motivating dental professionals to provide excellence in overall health care, creating a more efficient, productive hygiene department.
Numbers tell a story. Learn to take appropriate actions to recover lost revenue and keep your schedule filled by understanding and evaluating your reports. Are you a subjective or an objective practice? What does that mean?
- Use business reports creatively to effectively retain your patient base
- Build a successful recare and reactivation program
- Learn systems to keep your schedule filled
- Maximize hygiene productivity to increase practice profitability
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Hygienist, Office