- Saturday 2/2/2019
- Time: 2:30 - 3:30 pm
- Course Code: 693SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Room 258 A
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
Xerostomia...Much More Than a Dry Subject!
Jo-Anne Jones, RDH is an international speaker, consultant, author, and president of RDH Connection, Inc.
Attendees will learn how to identify and evaluate salivary hypofunction, recommend effective self-care measures and new innovative solutions that work!
- Differentiate between normal salivary function vs. xerostomic conditions
- Apply evaluative salivary assessment into clinical practice
- Understand how to effectively treat the xerostomic patient with innovative chairside and with self-care products
- Be equipped with clinical resources to aid in treatment and education