- Thursday 1/31/2019
- Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Course Code: 202TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Room 258 A
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
GOT HIPAA: Avoid Costly Fines and Health and Human Services’ “Wall of Shame”
Nathan Wolsky, is the COO of Dental IT Solutions, Inc. a leading firm of Dental IT and proactive managed services in New England.
- Understand how to design a data security plan and path to compliance
- Assess how compliances impact your practice—HIPAA, WISP, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, and more
- Review how to avoid being posted on Health and Human Services’ “Wall of Shame”
- Identify best practices to avoid crippling fines and consequences
- Determine how compliance is much more than encrypting email
- Analyze how proper IT curtails compliance concerns and is critical to HIPAA
Recommended Audience: Dentist, Office
The Dental IT Solutions grant has been applied to this course.
An invitation to participate in the Corporate Forums was provided to all companies exhibiting at Yankee 2018. Participating companies have selected the speakers and topics for the sessions and paid all related expenses. The information and opinions presented are solely those of the speakers and the sponsoring companies and do not represent the opinions of, nor constitute endorsement by Yankee Dental Congress, the Massachusetts Dental Society and the co participating states.