Digital and Esthetic Dentistry: State of the Art
- Friday 2/1/2019
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 515RL
- Cost: $29
- Room Location: BCEC Ballroom East
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Lecture will be located in abc; lunch will be served in 123
Chad Anderson, DMD, MS is a research instructor in the department of prosthodontics and operative dentistry at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He maintains three private practices in Fresno, CA, and will be opening a fourth practice in Boston, MA.
Gerard Kugel, DMD, MS, PhD is an associate dean of research and a professor of at the department of prosthodontics and operative dentistry at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He also maintains a private practice in Boston, MA.
Digital impressioning is changing the face of dentistry, and is here to stay! It’s time to experience it for yourself and learn how digital dentistry can increase practice efficiency, including greater precision, less chair time for patients, and enhanced workflow between your practice and your lab. In this course, we will highlight the latest information and evidence on a wide variety of topics in digital, esthetic dentistry, and clinical procedures. Aimed at dentists and their staff, this course will provide relevant clinical information to assist dentists in their everyday practice.
After this course attendees will be able to:
- Review core principles of esthetic dentistry related to tooth form and function, tooth position, and occlusal function
- Examine why esthetic considerations are secondary to proper function
- Enhance patient experience and patient outcome using digital impressions, CAD/CAM, and CBCT technology
- Grow your practice using digital technology
- Assess if it is time to start using 3-D printing in your office
- Define digital impression making and chairside CAD/CAM
- Incorporate color selection in your office, it’s both art and science
- Implement practical and cost-effective information that can be used immediately in the practice
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist
OTHER COURSES BY:
OTHER COURSES ABOUT: