- Thursday 1/31/2019
- Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 130TL
- Cost: $1995
- Room Location: Westin Waterfront Harbor Ballroom II
- Credits: 4 CE Hours
Ben Miraglia, DDS is on the board of directors for the American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry and maintains a private practice in Mt. Kisco, NY.
Invisalign Fundamentals is an introductory program for new Invisalign GP providers and their teams. This course will provide dentists with the clinical and operational education necessary to begin treating a broad range of Invisalign patients. At the same time, a separate session exclusively for team members will cover relevant case submission topics and will provide attendees practical experience. Join this course to take the first step to becoming an Invisalign provider!
- Identify ideal case types for Invisalign treatments
- Implement all aspects of the Invisalign process into your practice
- Utilize the software that depicts a virtual set up of your planned treatment
- Integrate your dental team into the Invisalign process and understand the critical roles each member will play
- Understand where to find support for additional training and information
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist