- Thursday 1/30/2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 199TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Room 257 A
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Ten Things Every New Dentist Needs To Know
Katie-Rose Wagner, DDS maintains a private practice in Somerville, MA.
- Understand what goals and ambitions are important in the first five years
- Create a roadmap for navigating the difficult world of the new dental associate
- List tips for being a successful young dentist (that aren’t included in dental school)
- Determine how to negotiate the owner-associate relationship
- Review the top preventable mistakes
Recommended Audience: Dentist
This Course will be audiotaped.