- Thursday 1/30/2020
- Time: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Course Code: 147TL
- Cost: $20
- Room Location: BCEC Northwest Lobby
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
Public Health: Your "Mission" Should You Choose to Accept It!
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Amber Auger, RDH is a practicing dental hygienist and clinical innovations implementation specialist. She works with practices to provide customized protocols, to refocus on the patient experience, and to utilize systemic approaches to periodontal therapy. She is a regular contributor to RDH magazine, a featured author for DentistryIQ, and host of #AskAmberRDH. Auger also provides preventive services abroad.
- Recognize what to look for when choosing an organization to serve with
- Compare practical tools to honor the culture receiving care
- Review 5 steps to successful dental mission trips abroad
- Identify non-traditional protocols to maximize limited resources
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist