A New Dentist's Guide to Starting or Buying a Practice
- Friday 1/31/2020
- Time: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Course Code: 451RL
- Cost: $20
- Room Location: BCEC Northwest Lobby
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
The Northwest Lobby is located on the second floor west wing.
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Chris Salierno, DDS is a national lecturer on implants, cosmetics, and practice management and maintains a private practice in Melville, NY.
In this informal session, the instructor will answer your questions about buying or starting a new practice.
After this course attendees will be able to:
- Determine if you should purchase an existing practice
- Describe how to start a practice from scratch
- Identify ways to market yourself to the community
- Create a business model
- Implement methods to monitor cashflow
- Summarize the essentials of human resource management
Recommended Audience: Dentist
OTHER COURSES BY:
OTHER COURSES ABOUT: