- Friday 1/31/2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 521RL
- Cost: $59
- Room Location: BCEC Room 206 A
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Advance Your Vision and Clinical Practice with New Products!
Tricia Osuna, RDH, BS, FAADH is the past president of the American Academy of Dental Hygiene and CA Dental Hygienist’s Association. She is a founding member of the American Board of Facial Esthetics.
- Recognize improvements in products utilized by all dental professionals
- Compare new materials and products for various aspects of dentistry
- Evaluate options in appropriate delivery of treatments
- Communicate effectively to patients and assist in the business of the dental practice
- Evaluate changes to implement in the practice
Recommended Audience: Hygienist