- Friday 1/31/2020
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 504RL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Room 258 A
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
One Step Alveolar Ridge Preservation Without the Need for a Membrane
Timothy Kosinski, DDS is an affiliated adjunct clinical professor at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and serves on the editorial review board of Reality, the information source for esthetic dentistry, the Michigan Dental Association Journal. He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the American Society of Osseointegration. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and received his Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Understand alveolar ridge preservation and why it is important to graft sockets
- Recognize the clinical indications and benefits of grafting extraction sites
- Explain simple, predictable, and cost-effective socket grafting techniques without the use of a membrane
- Review additional surgical applications covering post-extraction grafting around immediate implant placement including filling interproximal and facial gaps after extraction
- Describe novel techniques for successful sinus elevation and bone grafting for immediate implant placement
Recommended Audience: Dentist
This Course will be audiotaped.
Handouts are available for this course. Download Now
The Impladent Ltd grant has been applied to this course.
An invitation to participate in the Corporate Forums was provided to all companies exhibiting at Yankee 2018. Participating companies have selected the speakers and topics for the sessions and paid all related expenses. The information and opinions presented are solely those of the speakers and the sponsoring companies and do not represent the opinions of, nor constitute endorsement by Yankee Dental Congress, the Massachusetts Dental Society and the co participating states.