- Thursday 1/30/2020
- Time: 2:00 - 4:30 pm
- Course Code: 231TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom I
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
3-D Impression Scanning, Conebeam and Digital Workflow with Demonstrations
Paul Feuerstein, DMD is the technology editor for Dentistry Today, an adjunct assistant professor in general dentistry at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and CDO of the Cellerant Consulting Group. He maintains a private practice in Billerica, MA.
Martin Jablow, DMD is president of Dental Tech Advisors, a lecture and consulting company, and he maintains a private practice in Woodbridge, NJ.
- Learn the clinical process from 3D diagnosis to final treatment
- Examine products and ask questions
- Understand technology to make better clinical decision and get better restorative outcomes
- Compare products to help attendees make informed purchase decisions
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.