- Thursday 1/30/2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 208TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Build Your Business Plan: A Guide Towards Owning Your First Dental Office
Charu Narain, is a vice president and wealth management advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Thomas Okomo, is an assistant vice president and financial advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Matthew Shiely, is a senior resident director, senior vice president and wealth management advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Greg Whitmer, is a vice president and regional business development officer for Bank of America Practice Solutions covering all of New England.
- Design a business plan to own your first dental practice
- Review marketing strategies for the first-time practice owner
- Identify the key performance indicators that practice owners
- Compare the financing options available to dentists today
- Explain how banks evaluate dental practices and applicants
Recommended Audience: Dentist