- Thursday 1/30/2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 208TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom J
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Build Your Business Plan: A Guide Towards Owning Your First Dental Office
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Stefan Green, is a Regional Business Development Officer for Bank of America Practice Solutions. He oversees all of New England for the dental division of the Bank. He specializes in providing loans to dentists seeking financing for equipment and construction projects, as well as restructuring practice debt to increase practice cash flow. Stefan also assists dentists with the financing of commercial real estate purchases. He has been with Bank of America Practice Solutions since 2016.
Charu Narain, is a vice president and wealth management advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Thomas Okomo, is an assistant vice president and financial advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Matthew Shiely, is a senior resident director, senior vice president and wealth management advisor for Merrill Lynch.
- Design a business plan to own your first dental practice
- Review marketing strategies for the first-time practice owner
- Identify the key performance indicators that practice owners
- Compare the financing options available to dentists today
- Explain how banks evaluate dental practices and applicants
Recommended Audience: Dentist