- Thursday 1/30/2020
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Course Code: 209TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
How to Buy the Right Dental Practice at the Right Price in a Competitive Market
Buying a dental practice can be incredibly challenging in competitive markets. Prices are driven up by multiple buyers and decisions must be made quickly. In order to be successful, you must plan ahead and build a strategic team that can help you capitalize when the right opportunity comes along. Don’t miss this course where you will learn about how to determine practice value, how to know if the practice is a good fit, and how to make sure you are aware of the best opportunities.
Becoming a practice owner can be the most rewarding experience of your career, both personally and financially. The great news is that owning a practice can happen as early as 12 months out of dental school with the right planning and an experienced team to help you.
- Understand how dental practice value is determined and how that compares to the sale price
- Determine how you can outmaneuver other buyers in competitive situations when buying a practice
- Explain cash-flow and whether the practice is a good fit
- Discover what a lender looks for when qualifying a practice loan
- Identify how you can help attract and retain key members of your team