- Saturday 2/1/2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 671SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom J
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Becoming a Practice Owner: How to Buy or Start Up Your First Dental Practice
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Stefan Green, is a Regional Business Development Officer for Bank of America Practice Solutions. He oversees all of New England for the dental division of the Bank. He specializes in providing loans to dentists seeking financing for equipment and construction projects, as well as restructuring practice debt to increase practice cash flow. Stefan also assists dentists with the financing of commercial real estate purchases. He has been with Bank of America Practice Solutions since 2016.
Charu Narain, is a vice president and wealth management advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Thomas Okomo, is an assistant vice president and financial advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Matthew Shiely, is a senior resident director, senior vice president and wealth management advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Becoming a practice owner can be the most rewarding experience of your career, both personally and financially. The great news is that owning a practice can happen as early as 12 months out of dental school with the right planning and an experienced team to help you.
- Understand how dental practice value is determined
- Review how to find the right location for a dental practice and how to market toward new patients
- Determine financing options and how to get approved
- Identify the key members of your team to improve the process
- Explain the timeline and path to ownership
Recommended Audience: Dentist