- Saturday 2/1/2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 671SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Becoming a Practice Owner: How to Buy or Start Up Your First Dental Practice
Charu Narain, is a vice president and wealth management advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Thomas Okomo, is an assistant vice president and financial advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Matthew Shiely, is a senior resident director, senior vice president and wealth management advisor for Merrill Lynch.
Greg Whitmer, is a vice president and regional business development officer for Bank of America Practice Solutions covering all of New England.
Becoming a practice owner can be the most rewarding experience of your career, both personally and financially. The great news is that owning a practice can happen as early as 12 months out of dental school with the right planning and an experienced team to help you.
- Understand how dental practice value is determined
- Review how to find the right location for a dental practice and how to market toward new patients
- Determine financing options and how to get approved
- Identify the key members of your team to improve the process
- Explain the timeline and path to ownership
Recommended Audience: Dentist