- Thursday 1/30/2020
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 201TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Practical Pediatric Tips for Your Tool Belt
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Grace Yum, DDS is a pediatric dentist who has an active presence on social media, where she brings together patients, their parents, other dentists, and working moms. In 2017, she founded Mommy Dentists in Business, a private Facebook group of thousands of dentists in the United States and around the world who are dedicated to sharing best practices to achieve excellence in dentistry while balancing life and work.
- Introduce new concepts and ideas to treat pediatric patients
- Examine when and how to provide space maintenance
- Identify how to get kids to cooperate in the dental chair
- Determine how to effectively communicate with parents
- Assess the importance of receiving informed consent before providing treatment
- List ways to schedule children for a successful appointment
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.