- Friday 1/31/2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 522RL
- Cost: No Charge
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Permanent Molar Zirconia Crowns: Case Selection and Criteria for Success
Paul Bahn, DMD is a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Board of Laser Surgery. He is also the program director of pediatric dentistry at Temple University Hospital- Northeastern Campus and maintains a private practice in Philadelphia, PA.
- Identify clinical situations that may require full-coverage zirconia on
a permanent molar
- Recognize cases that may warrant alternative restorative techniques
- Describe the basic concept of tooth preparation and the use of
try-in crowns for permanent molar zirconia crowns
- Review proper isolation, contamination control, and cementation
of permanent molar zirconia crowns
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.