- Friday 1/31/2020
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Course Code: 523RL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom K
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Pediatric Sleep Disordered Breathing: Symptoms, Root Causes and Treatment
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Leslie Stevens, is the CEO & President of Ortho-Tain, Inc.
- Examine Sleep Disordered Breathing (SDB)
- Identify the occurrence of the outward symptoms and underlying
root causes of SDB
- Review oral habits, such as swallowing, sucking, tongue thrust,
mouth and nasal breathing, tooth grinding, and speech problems
- Assess the relationship between SDB, early childhood growth
and development, jaw development, and arch expansion
- Summarize treatment protocols to address the underlying
symptoms of SDB
This course is also offered on Saturday, 1:00 - 3:00 pm, 666SL
Recommended Audience: Assistant, Dentist, Hygienist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.