- Saturday 2/1/2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 665SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom K
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Zirconia Pediatric Crowns, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Keith Tam, DDS has placed thousands of zirconia pediatric crowns and thoroughly documented his cases over the past several years. Dr. Tam maintains a private practice located in Santa Maria, CA.
- Understand proper preparation and seating techniques associated with zirconia pediatric crowns
- Review several case examples followed through to exfoliation
- Recognize indications and contraindications for zirconia pediatric
- Implement tips to reduce your chair-side time
- Develop maximum confidence going into the first case
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.