- Saturday 1/30/2021
- Time: 10:00 - 11:00 am
- Course Code: 602SLV
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
Teledentistry: Hype or Here to Stay?
The use of teledentistry accelerated in 2020 and continues to prove effective today. Within the last 5 years, patients have been urged to use telehealth services by medical carriers. This has helped with the adoption of virtual visits across healthcare. This course will cover the mechanics of virtual visits, as well as the revenue and coding aspects. The instructors will share how offices use the technology to reduce office visits (save that PPE!) as well as provide continued, convenient care. Teledentistry in 2021 can be another way to serve your patient base and attract new patients.
- Identify many examples of how offices are using teledentistry
- Develop verbal skills that will put the patient (and you!) at ease
- Determine the applicable codes that apply to your services
- Understand teledentistry's impact on consumer health behavior
- Review how teledentistry can better serve your patient base and attract new patients
NO CHARGE - POWER PASS REGISTRATION REQUIRED
To view course handouts click HERE.