- Friday 1/29/2021
- Time: 11:45 am - 12:45 pm
- Course Code: 407RLV
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
Your Patients are Getting Old: What to Do?
This ever-growing population and oh yes, they have plenty of concerns. From those on-going bleeding gums, old restorative dentistry, aging implants, medication lists that sometimes are 20 deep, aggressive cervical caries, and far more challenges. Add COVID-19 and you have more than enough on your hands! This course will be action packed with added ways to maintain your patient’s dentitions and offer the best care available. From treating ongoing refractory disease, to ailing implants, to high caries risk patients, there is so much to share about optimizing outcomes.
- Understand new ways to use oxygen therapy and defeat those anaerobes
- Identify how lasers and additional treatments add to biofilms success
- Determine how patients must “up their maintenance and the “brush” does matter
- Review today’s disclosing gels; how they can assess risk factors and guide your patients to better care