- Friday 6/4/2021
- Time: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Course Code: BLS
- Credits: 0 CE Hours
BLS (CPR) for Healthcare Providers Certification
We are very excited to be offering CPR at Dentalpalooza!
The American Heart Association: HeartCode® BLS CPR offers blended learning for healthcare professionals. Train online any time of day or night, then come to Dentalpalooza for your private skills check session.
This hands-on American Heart Association Healthcare Provider-level CPR Renewal program reviews cardiopulmonary resuscitation, AED use, and choking emergencies in adults, children, and infants.
Sign up at Heartcode-BLS to take your interactive online training and the written exam. This online course is not administered through Dentalpalooza and there is a separate fee.
Print your online certificate of training and bring it with you to Dentalpalooza.
You MUST bring the printed certificate of successfully completing the online course and exam in order to complete the skills check and certification process.
Register for one of the BLS timeslots at Dentalpalooza. Fifteen-minute sessions will run continuously throughout the day starting at 9:00am, when registering pick the time slot that works best for you. During your session you will complete a brief, one-to-one skills check with your very own CPR instructor. After successfully completing the skills check you will receive your new AHA e-certificate via email.
- Perform high-quality CPR on adult, and infant manikins
- Understand the importance of early defibrillation in the survival of sudden cardiac arrest
- Demonstrate how and when to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) on adult, child, and infant manikins
- Review how to activate the emergency response system for a patient experiencing an emergency
- Identify the steps for intervening on behalf of patients experiencing an upper airway obstruction
IMPORTANT: You must bring the printed certificate of successfully completing the online course and exam in order to complete the skills check and certification process. (“NO PAPERWORK, NO ADMISSION”)
AHA CPR certificates are now issued as eCards upon successful completion of the course.
CE is not awarded for the CPR skills session.