- Thursday 1/27/2022
- Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 101TE
- Cost: $585
- Room Location: BCEC Room 157 A
- Credits: 4 CE Hours
Are you ready for an update? Have you already completed a Botox® course, but feel you would benefit from a “refresher”? Was your last training over a year ago? Or maybe you completed training and still don’t feel confident? All dedicated practitioners know that updates and reviews are critical. Join us for this comprehensive 4-hour didactic class with cadaver anatomy review and bring your knowledge, techniques, and skills up to date.
REQUIRED: To enroll in this refresher course, you must have completed at least 6 hours of the corresponding foundational course. This refresher course only covers theory and anatomy and does not include a hands-on treatment component. This is not a certification course. Proof of completion* of a live-patient training course in Botox® is required for enrollment.
*PLEASE NOTE: proof of completion includes a scanned certificate of completion or CE credit printout from an approved PACE, CERP or CME provider.
At the conclusion of this course the attendee should be able to:
- Locate the mimetic muscles in a human cadaver
- Discuss the mode of action of all current FDA approved neurotoxins
- Estimate dosing ranges for muscles of facial expression and masseter and temporalis
- Describe storage, handling and reconstitution for Botox®