- Friday 1/28/2022
- Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm; 1:00 - 5:00 pm
- Course Code: 400RH
- Cost: $1400
- Room Location: BCEC Room 157 A
- Credits: 8 CE Hours
Dermal Filler Training With Cadaver Anatomy Workshop
FACES provides the only dermal filler training that includes a cadaver anatomy review workshop and live patient training. This course covers the basic science of dermal fillers, safe injection techniques, proper patient facial evaluation and anatomy, safety protocols, pre/post procedure steps and more. No other courses incorporate blunt end cannula training at the beginner level. FACES dermal filler training is designed to build your confidence as an injector and prepare you to go back to your practice and be able to safely and confidently inject patients. All FACES courses are designed to save you time and money by eliminating the need for multiple levels of training. Re-invigorate your practice by adding dermal filler treatments with this Anatomically Based, Academically Rigorous and Scientifically Driven Seminar™.
Only Massachusetts licenses are permitted to inject live patients, as per Massachusetts law.
Attendees will be:
• Treating live patients
• Each injector supplies their own model patient
• Patient treatment is not "required" to receive total credit if the practitioner is present during the afternoon live-patient treatment phase.
Attendees are allowed one staff member at $150 per day for the first staff member and $95 per day for each additional staff member. Staff members may not inject. Yankee Customer Service will contact the registered dentist for the name of the staff member attending. All staff members must be registered for Yankee Dental Congress.
At the completion of training, the participant should be able to:
- Identify specific areas of the aging face and features that can be improved by dermal fillers
- Conduct a thorough patient consultation to evaluate the potential need for and assess the suitability of facial injectables
- Identify danger zones and pertinent neurovascular anatomy in a human cadaver* specimen
- Acquire the technical skill to perform these injections through hands-on training
- Avoid, recognize and manage adverse events
- Correctly document treatment – in writing and photographically