- Friday 1/28/2022
- Time: 8:00 - 11:00 am
- Course Code: 404RH
- Cost: $425
- Room Location: BCEC Room 156 A
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Minimally Invasive Exodontia Techniques
Attendees will want to take advantage of this hard-to-find opportunity to improve your surgical technique through hands-on training using custom models. The instructor will guide you through hands-on exercises allowing you to become more proficient with surgical instrumentation, routine and surgical exodontia third molar extractions, and socket preservation grafting. Attendees will return to the office with new skills that will allow them to perform surgical procedures with greater efficiency and predictability.
- Utilize specialty anatomic forceps for efficient and atraumatic surgery
- Position instruments, patients, and yourself to accomplish proficient routine and surgical dentoalveolar procedures
- Perform alternative incision and flap designs to remove mandibular third molars
- Use surgical burs, handpieces, and elevators for rapid removal of teeth
*Tuition includes cost of models that attendees will keep at the conclusion of the course.