- Friday 1/28/2022
- Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 401RE
- Cost: $585
- Room Location: BCEC Room 157 A
- Credits: 4 CE Hours
Dermal Filler Refresher
Do you need to build your injectable confidence? Have you already completed a dermal filler course, but know you need a “refresher”? Was your dermal filler training over a year ago? All dedicated practitioners know that updates and reviews are critical. Join us for this comprehensive 4-hour didactic class with cadaver anatomy review and bring your knowledge and skills up to date.
REQUIRED: To enroll in this refresher course, you must have completed at least 6 hours of the corresponding foundational course. This refresher course only covers theory and anatomy and does not include a hands-on treatment component. This is not a certification course. Proof of completion* of a live-patient training course in dermal fillers is required for enrollment.
*PLEASE NOTE: proof of completion includes a scanned certificate of completion or CE credit printout from an approved PACE, CERP or CME provider.
At the conclusion of this course the attendee should be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of hyaluronic acid fillers and how they affect duration
- Outline the current available HA dermal fillers and their clinical applications
- Give examples of facial anatomical danger zones and possible adverse events
- Describe how hyaluronidase is used