- Friday 1/28/2022
- Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Course Code: 473RL
- Cost: $59
- Room Location: BCEC Room 106
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Training and Communications Coaching for the Practice Leader
Leadership is action, not position. It is the foundation for the experience, satisfaction, and behavior of both employees and patients, as well as development of brand recognition and practice growth.
This course will outline the responsibilities of the leader and how the practice can be enhanced by a clearer understanding of the impact, influence, and inspiration of leadership. Attendees will learn how to utilize their resources more effectively and gain a clear vision of their practice, and how this vision can guide the team and inspire patients.
- Discover the power of your "why" and the impact of your story
- Describe the Leadership Triangle
- Identify the 7 types of leadership, which one you are, and how it affects your practice environment
- Gain skills to create a more effective work culture in the practice through leadership
- Establish a strong growth feedback program
- Discuss the 8 leadership beliefs