- Thursday 1/27/2022
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 122TE
- Cost: $125
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Exercise slumps, relationship ruts, and overall mental funks happen to the best of us. Our practice can get stuck or plateau with no growth solution in sight. But while getting “plugged” is inevitable, staying there isn't. "Plateaus are perfectly normal”, says mathematician Hugh Thompson, PhD. Change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't want to be or that isn’t working, whether in business or life. Discover the 7 Reasons why your team can’t work as a team and learn how to avoid them. Discover the C.A.R.E of your practice and how it promotes teamwork. Learn key strategies to get yourself and your practice “unplugged”!
- Understand the importance of teamwork
- Discover where your practice is "plugged"
- Increase teamwork, camaraderie, team effectiveness, and profits
- Establish guidelines for team accountability
- Improve team meetings and communication using new skills
- Utilize tools to bring fun and joy to the workplace, increase morale, and retain staff