The Dos and Don'ts of Porcelain Laminate Veneers
- Thursday 1/27/2022
- Time: 8:00 - 11:00 am
- Course Code: 104TH
- Cost: $325
- Room Location: BCEC Room 153 A
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Chad Anderson, DMD, MS is a research instructor in the department of prosthodontics and operative dentistry at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He maintains three private practices in Fresno, CA, and will be opening a fourth practice in Boston, MA.
Gerard Kugel, DMD, MS, PhD is an associate dean of research and a professor of at the department of prosthodontics and operative dentistry at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He also maintains a private practice in Boston, MA.
Aikaterini Papathanasiou, DDS, DMD is an assistant professor in the restorative dentistry department of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
This course will help dentists incorporate veneers into their everyday practices. Clinical cases will demonstrate preparation design based on patients’ needs, reduction guides, silicone temporary shells to improve the final results, and tips for enhancing cementation.
In this course attendees will:
- Understand treatment planning and case selection for veneers
- Recognize and avoid preparation and cementation pitfalls
- Identify common problems associated with porcelain veneer cases
- Demonstrate the techniques involved in the preparation, temporization, and cementation processes
- Fabricate a veneer preparation reduction guide along with a silicone temporary shell
- Evaluate a step-by-step review of cementation
Recommended Audience: Dentist
The 3M Oral Care grant has been applied to this course.Thanks to 3M Oral Care and Brasseler USA for course materials.
Supplies Needed: Loupes, mirror, explorer, and any preferred burs.
OTHER COURSES BY:
OTHER COURSES ABOUT: