- Saturday 1/29/2022
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 618SH
- Cost: $225
- Room Location: BCEC Room 157 A
- Credits: 3 CE Hours
Staff Training for Botox® and Filler Procedures
Staff Training for Botox® and Filler Procedures |Staff Training for Botox® Support staff serves a vital role in facial injectable treatments. In fact, the singular common thread in every successful Botox ® and dermal filler practice is a well-trained support staff. This 3-hour program covers the role and duties unique to the Injectable Team Member. In addition to patient preparation, product handling, procedure armamentarium and set-up, this course includes a hands-on segment that teaches staff how to execute quality pre- and post-treatment photographs. Exceptional Injectable practices don’t just happen. They’re the result of every team member understanding their role and knowing how to perform it well.
• Procedure-room set-up
• Product storage and handling
• Proper skin preparation
Anatomically Based, Academically Rigorous and Scientifically Driven Seminar™.
- List items needed for injectable procedure set-up
- Describe the process of facial skin preparation necessary prior to administration of facial injectables
- Describe storage and handling techniques for current FDA approved facial injectable products
- Demonstrate standard photo-documentation for the facial injectable patient
**Attendees require either a smartphone camera or a standard SLR camera for the participation exercise.