- Saturday 1/29/2022
- Time: 9:30 - 11:30 am
- Course Code: 714SL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Booth 2231
- Credits: 0 CE Hours
Laying the Groundwork for an Exceptional Dental Career
CE credit will NOT be granted for this course.
Attendees will learn how to make their associateships mutually beneficial. This includes tips to avoid so they launch their careers to a successful start. The instructor will also cover the economics and pros and cons of start-ups and practice acquisition opportunities (as well as how to have lenders say yes to your project!).
- Identify goals and objectives of your first associateship
- Discuss interview skills and tips
- Understand how to dissect a job offer
- Analysis of job offers and compensation
- Tips to make your associateship work for you
- Determine what a win-win situation looks like