- Thursday 1/27/2022
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 173TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom B
- Credits: 2 CE Hours
Turnkey Digital Solutions
Andrew Reingold, DMD graduated from The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and The Mount Sinai School of Medicine’s General Practice Residency in Dentistry. He is currently Associate Faculty for the Dawson Academy, Leader for the NY/NJ Dawson Study Club, and on the Board of Directors for the NY Chapter of The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. In 2002, in the heart of Manhattan, he founded his private practice, Everlasting Smile, where he is still honored to practice high-tech dentistry with old-fashioned doctor compassion.
This course will provide attendees with a comprehensive introduction to intraoral scanning technology and how to make it work for your practice from day one.
- Determine the true ROI of a digital workflow and how to achieve it
- Understand how adopting a digital workflow can improve patient experience and reduce turnaround times
- Examine the design and printing of appliances, such as night guards and surgical guides
- Identify the benefits of designing and printing appliances in-house
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.