- Thursday 1/27/2022
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Course Code: 171TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom C
- Credits: 0 CE Hours
Commercial Corporate Real Estate
CE credit will NOT be granted for this course.
One of the best ways to increase the value of your dental practice is by owning the property where it’s located. In this course the instructor will discuss many of the relevant aspects and considerations in owning Commercial Real Estate. Whether it is new ground up construction, renovations, or outright purchases, there are many things to consider when making that decision.
- Define your project goals
- Compare the options between renovation, purchase, and ground-up construction
- Understand the financial impacts of your decision
- Examine your practice and determine if the time is right
- Identify your project team of experts