Multidisciplinary Management of Undersized and Missing Lateral Incisors
- Thursday 1/27/2022
- Time: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Course Code: 176TL
- Cost: No Charge
- Room Location: BCEC Exhibit Floor Classroom A
- Credits: 1 CE Hour
SORRY, THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Greg Asatrian, DDS is an orthodontist, diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontists and YouTube content creator. He is a four-time UCLA graduate (bachelors, doctorate, masters and orthodontic residency), where he served as chief resident. Moreover, he is an inductee of Omicron Kappa Upsilon national dental honor society, has presented on over 100 occasions domestically and internationally and has over 35 publications in peer-reviewed journals / book chapters. Regarding social media presence, he has founded and consistently creates content on his successful YouTube channel, Braces Explained, which has amassed over 73,000 subscribers and 8.0M views. He loves teaching and has combined his passion for dentistry and content creation to educate his peers, mentees and the public at large.
This course will review the prevalence of undersized and/or missing upper lateral incisors, and the management of these patients, contingent on occlusion, age, and treatment goals. The instructor will review the orthodontic management of such cases and the interdisciplinary collaboration necessary for optimal treatment goals.
After this course attendees will be able to:
- Explain the prevalence of missing and/or undersized maxillary lateral incisors
- Understand why "one-size-fits all" is not optimal solution for such cases
- Review different treatment modalities to restore missing and undersized upper laterals
- Establish proper communication between orthodontist, GP, and other dental specialists in restorative planning and retention of such patients
Recommended Audience: Dentist
Ambient Noise Disclaimer: Please note that this course will be held on the Exhibit Hall Floor and will be subject to ambient noise.
OTHER COURSES BY:
OTHER COURSES ABOUT: